Hi,
I'm afraid so.  I've just redrawn levels 1 and 2 using the newly
created level editor, and changed a few elements aroundin the levels
themselves. Only problem is I notice I made a few mistakes while doing
so. there are a couple of doors that wouldn't open I had to fix,  I
created a fire too big to jump over, and other miner but equally
annoying bugs. As the game is really challenging now it is hard to get
through the game in order to test everything out. Lol!