Hi,
That works provided the room you are exploring has no enemies in it.
The way the game is randomized now you never really know who is going
to be behind door number 1, door number 2, and door number 3. So as
far as I am concerned Angela better cool her heals somewhere safe
until she is healthy enough to continue the adventure.

Smile.