Welcome.. a great resource to browse for audio games is www.audiogames.net; but they're are many Text based games like Core - Exiles and many others.. Take a look around that web site and enjoy.. "G.I.G." God Is Good ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry White" <midwa...@surry.net>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:53 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] New Member and Question

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jerry and I just found out about this list! I hope to hear about
new games to play and enjoy.

My first question is this, are there any text based adventure games that
will work with Windows 7 - 64 bit?  Or, how about my Apple iPhone?  That
would be so cool!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you all.

God Bless,

Jerry