top speed 3? sense when has there been an update?
best regards
Dallas

From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:12 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed

Hi,

You can grab zipped files of the tracks and cars at the following links:

http://squirman.jzeller.org/59_Tracks.zip

http://squirman.jzeller.org/66_Cars.zip

As for creating your own tracks and cars, I thought that was covered in the documentation.
HTH.
Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: key stone
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 3:34 AM

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the user tracks and cars? and are any tutorials available on how to create the cars and tracks? I've tried to contact some other gamers but Top Speed is like a secret society..LOL..