To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed

Hi,
It depends what version of Top Speed you are using. If you are using the 2.1 release then there is also my Utility Pack. I just hope you don't find all those bugs reported to me by others that I can't seem to track down. Excuse the pun, but that is still bugging me. While we are on the subject, is there anybody on the list struggling to download and create cars and tracks with my program? If so, please tell me what happens and exactly when.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>