Hi Dark,

I don't belong to the Entombed mailing list now because the traffic is too
high, but I'm hoping I can ask you a question.   I downloaded a recent version
of the game a few weeks ago and was hoping to try out the Bazaar.  However,
when I got to the level and tried to use the Bazaar commands I got dialog
boxes.  Is it ready for prime time yet, or is the Bazaar still under
construction?  Also, what other developments are coming up in Entombed?

Thanks,

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                 --Auden