Thanks, well since I beat the default tracks I deleted the program, but I don't remember the track creation tutorial; However, thanks for the links and I look foreword to racing again; A few years ago I had many tracks and cars, but failed to transfer them to my new Lap; the Ford Focus car was my favorite.. Anyway Salute.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed

Hi,

You can grab zipped files of the tracks and cars at the following links:

http://squirman.jzeller.org/59_Tracks.zip

http://squirman.jzeller.org/66_Cars.zip

As for creating your own tracks and cars, I thought that was covered in the documentation.
HTH.
Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: key stone
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 3:34 AM

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the user tracks and cars? and are any tutorials available on how to create the cars and tracks? I've tried to contact some other gamers but Top Speed is like a secret society..LOL..