Hi Charles,

I also have the original Bop It.  It is the long straight one with Pull It,
Twist It and Bop It.  I have Bop It Extreme which is shaped sort of like a
steering wheel and has Pull It, Twist It, Bop It, Spin It and Flick It.  I
might even still have a key chain sized original Bop It.  But yes, like you
said the Bop It and especially the Bop It Extreme are very loud.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Why doesn't BP just cap the damn well rather than trying to recover their
precious oil?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920