Hi,

I just wanted to place an order for Shades of Doom and Time of Conflict, but I don't know how to do it right because the orderform on their site doesn't work at the moment. I used the ordering wizard, but it simply puts all my data into the clipboard to send via email. How do I pay for the games? I want to use Paypal, but I couldn't find any information about that. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Sarah