To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Paying for GMA Games

Hi,

I just wanted to place an order for Shades of Doom and Time of Conflict, but I don't know how to do it right because the orderform on their site doesn't
work at the moment.
I used the ordering wizard, but it simply puts all my data into the
clipboard to send via email. How do I pay for the games? I want to use
Paypal, but I couldn't find any information about that. Any advice would be
much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Sarah