Hi Sarah I know when I ordered Shades of Doom I had to send my user code, the demo should speak the code before the game starts. Have you tried going to the GMA Games site then the order link there? I'm sure I used Paypal myself when ordering so you should be able too. HTH, best wishes from Lori. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 4:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Paying for GMA Games

Hi,

I just wanted to place an order for Shades of Doom and Time of Conflict, but I don't know how to do it right because the orderform on their site doesn't work at the moment. I used the ordering wizard, but it simply puts all my data into the clipboard to send via email. How do I pay for the games? I want to use Paypal, but I couldn't find any information about that. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Sarah