To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Paying for GMA Games

Hi Dark,

thanks for answering. I'll just do it the way you discribed and hope that everything will work out the way it should and that I'll get my keys. The shopping card on the GMA site doesn't work, it says so on their ordering page. That's why I was confused about the whole thing. When I bought Tank Commander quite some time ago, it was far easier because the shopping card was still working. Ah well...

Thanks again for helping and best regards
Sarah