a check with general cofee got it that something had happened on the card but nothing had got through at all. I had to go to cafepress.com, set up and create an account, then login to cafepress.com with that account go back to order futureboy then order it.
it was a strange way of ding things but it worked then.
though I feel sorry for the standard user.

At 03:59 a.m. 5/06/2010, you wrote:
Not sure about how to use Pay Pal, but you paste the info from the ordering wizard into an Email and send it to David, and he sends you an unlock key in an Email. HTH.
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 10:40 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Paying for GMA Games

Hi,

I just wanted to place an order for Shades of Doom and Time of Conflict, but I don't know how to do it right because the orderform on their site doesn't work at the moment. I used the ordering wizard, but it simply puts all my data into the clipboard to send via email. How do I pay for the games? I want to use Paypal, but I couldn't find any information about that. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Sarah