A complete and total archive of all Raul's asmodian game demos (even complete with the page), is available thanks to liam Urvan at http://www.liamerven.com/games/

hth.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] to shaune everis

I could.
however I forgot what all of these are.
these things have got mangled and mixed with all the other gameplay casts including all the console games, I do beleve though that it was 2gb of stuff, I have 5.22gb of game recordings. As well as having no way to upload it to anywhere because I have only a 1gb dropbox account, my isp is now no longer supporting uncapped data. So I am back down to a 20gb cap and well, using that much, hmmm no way I can do that.
I also have no idea what they were all of them.
even if I could put my stuff up I would need someone that had loads of space. More likely it would have to be me posting dvds of stuff at people which i am not prepaired to spend things on.
if you just mean the raul games, thats about 600mb or so.
I could probably put things up but I'd run the risk of using all of my dropbosx. I don't want to run out, I have used about 300mb for public files and 1gb + for the pkb group in fact most of the space is for the pkb group. I have no idea what else bar the raul and kids playing games, the gtc and superliam walkthrous hmm and thats all really I know I have.
I am not sure if he recorded more but
if so i have forgotten what.
Speed here in new zealand is just hmm hasn't been that grate.
gone are the days where I will probably be hosting projects, though I really need to quary people on what they want in public, even so, its gona be difficult as it is. I think it will be easier for those to wait for asmodean to pop back up, and games to be sourced locally with the recordings.
I have limited resources here.