If you understand french, there is a french radio that will broadcast freely all the matches of world cup online.
The radio's name is: rmcinfo.
You can find at:
www.listenlive.eu
Choose monaco and it's there.
I am not sure but probably BBC 5 Live sports extra will broadcast but I am not sure if we can listen to it, out of UK.
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3