There's also the online game Sryth at www.sryth.com. It's not entirely free but at twenty bucks for a full year's subscription it's well worth it considering the amount of content in the game. And the stories are excellent. There's also the option to donate but it's just that, an option. And the amount is completely up to you if you choose to do so, although the minimum amount is ten dollars. But you get additional rewards if you do donate. I try to donate a little here and there since it's the first and only online RPG that I've found that is both A. accessible and B. has consistently kept my interest in the nearly six years I've been playing it.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for a good rpg.

Hi.

You can find out all about entombed, time of conflict, or in fact many other games by checking the game database at www.audiogames.net and/or the accessible games websites list at www.pcsgames.net.

audiogames.net has pages for many games like entombed and time of conflict with download links, links to the webasites, information and links to audio reviews and tutorials, while pcs has a huge overview of hundreds accesible games and the sites to find them.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "aadorno" <aador...@nyc.rr.com>