From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Weapons For Entombed?

Hi Marc,
Actually their isn't, but its going to come out. Its the entombed dungeon
creater. Its not out yet, but I'll poste it as soon as I can. And mainly,
its on monsters. But I'm not sure if its to do with the weapons yet as I
don't have the full version.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com