Hi everyone,
I realise some of you are new here on the list, and if so I really
recommend you read the list guidelines sent to you when you subscribed
to the list. I've noticed several new and old list members sending off
topic posts to the list. That's a big no-no, and our polacy here is if
you believe something is off topic to ask one of the list moderators
about it before posting. To speak to a  moderator about this list, a
potential subject, etc send an e-mail to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
In short an off topic post is defined by anything that is not game
related. You can talk about games weather they are accessible,
partially accessible, electronic or card/board games, game consoles,
joysticks, etc. Basicly, if it is game related in any way it is
probibly on topic here.  What is not on topic is general computer help
questions,  where to buy external hard drives, or where someone got
his/her signature line from. Such questions can be asked off list or
posted to another list where the content of the message is on topic.
Thanks, and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List