Hi Alfredo,

Well here is one of my sound effect folders on my external hard drive 39001
File(s) 30,291,133,789 bytes
And here is a folder of video game sounds
14345 File(s) 38,874,765,971 bytes
So besides multiple back ups, I use the external hard drives to store sound
files that I might some day use in making a game.

Yes, I write all of my games for Windows in VB6.  I also know some simple HTML
code which is my web site except for the random sapi5 voice wav file that gets
played.  My friend Joshua Griffith wrote the part that does that as well as the
part that displays the current date.

BFN

    Jim

But I thought YOU did the backups...