Hi,
Yep. It is on topic for the list. Anything and everything game related
is on topic here within reason of course.
If you are getting Angela's rather disgusted dead end message that
probibly means you have encountered a blank wall. As it happens you
really must climb that rope in room 2 to get into the rooms above the
one you are in.
By the way you don't have to directly be beneath a rope to catch it.
If it is to your right you can jump right, and if Angela's hands are
free she'll reach out and grab it. Diddo if it is to your left.

Smile.