Hi Hayden,
Oh, I see your point. Still it really isn't that big a deal. There are
a couple more torches in the beta 13 demo and that is actually more
than enough for  what you need, and keep in mind you can still do
things while Angela is healing such as jump over traps or enter an
area that you know is relatively safe based on past adventures.