Hi everyone, I was looking for some advice about Treck 2000, Final Conflict and
also Loan Wolf.  They are all stratidgy type games, and I was wondering if
you're not used to them how you go about plotting courses and basically
becoming good at working out stratidgies?  I know GTC is also a similar type of
game, but it has the added advantage of the X key to bring up the 360DG scan of
what's all round you.  Any advice would be good.  Many thanks from Lori.