Either a Lone Wolf sort of game, or a GMA Tank Commander style game. Your suggestion of eventually commanding several ships sort of reminded me of sector 6 of GTC. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] startrek games

Hello,

I would vote for the Lone Wolf style game with the option of different ships to try. You could even have a person start as a captain of a small ship and, as the person gains experience, they are able to command different ships. With a lot of experience, one may be able to become a commodore and have a few ships going with you for a fleet action such as a blockade. And, in that situation, You would still only command your ship directly. So, a mean mission writer could do something like have one of your ships turn traitor at some point during the mission.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com