Hi Phil,

For my birthday my home health care aid just bought me the new Bop It with shout
mode.  It is shaped a bit differently than the original Bop It.  And because of the
way that you must hold it to play the shout mode, I found out that I have been always
holding the original model up side down.  Have to retrain myself now. <grin>  I
like all of the new features.  Guess that I have four models of Bop It now.

TGIF and BFN
    Jim

You are in a maze of twisty little programs, all alike.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA