Well, folks, if you've been looking for a way to port all your quickbasic, or
older dos basic code to windows, here's a solution.
Powerbasic is a rock solid compiler, and one I've been using for years.
And, now you can buy a copy for just 49 bucks.
It's usually priced at $169, but it looks like because of vista and windows 7,
they're concentrating on their gui version a bit more, which is good news for
us.
You can purchase it here.
http://www.powerbasic.com/products/clcc/
I own several powerbasic products, and they're all top notch.
Perhaps this will give some of you the means to begin writing your own games
for windows now.
Enjoy.