Hi Phil,

Yeah, since I have to retrain myself holding the Bop It right side up, my best
score so far is only 55.  My Aids oldest Son played with it so the best score
record is 96.

I can't wait until I can move up a level.  I often like playing the beep Bop
mode.

Oh yeah, and to cheat with the original I would often hold the pull it and twist it
and Bop It on my knee.  Guess they have sort of added that mode. <grin>

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Hey Rocky - watch me pull a sysop outta my hat!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA