From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 3:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Final Conflict and Treck 2000

I remember once having a game where appropriately enough, the entire
cardassian fleet attacked ds9, while all my actual ships were off fighting
the klingons and romulans and protecting earth station mckinly.

I despatched the yorktown to ds9, but by the time it got there ds9 had
desposed of all the cardassians bar one, ---- which was amusing! take that
cardassian empire! ;D.

Beware the grue!