Hi,
As for the walkthroughs I don't know if there has ever been a serious
effort at writing walkthroughs for every single user created mission.
As there are close to a hundred of them now it would be a major
undertaking.
However, as for getting rammed by enemy ships that's pretty easy. If
you see a destroyer or battleship baring down on you don't stick
around and wait for it to ram you. Instead  you should dive down deep
enough to clear the bottom of the enemy's hull. For destroyers about
60 feet or more is good. For battleships try about 100 feet or so in
order to clear the bottom of the hull. Oh, and after you reach a safe
depth go quiet as you can as you don't want them to find you and depth
charge you out of the water either. Lol!