To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any Hints on Visual Studio with ASP1.net

Hi Gary,
A few comments if I might.
First, I don't know if you know this but Visual Studio 2008 is now out
of date. Visual Studio 2010 Express was released not long ago and from
what I can tell I'd recommend updating to it. I'm currently working on
Window-Eyes set files for VS 2010, and i don't know what if any Jaws
scripts exist for it. However, VS 2010 now supports .Net 4.0 as well
as comes with a stripped down version of the Windows 7.1 Platform SDK
which is necessary for up to date support for XP, Vista, and Windows
7.
Second,  as far as getting Visual Studio setup with Jaws or any other
screen reader, for that matter, basicly just undock any windows you
don't need. I also find disabling intellisense  helps the screen
readers from flipping out when it tries to autocomplete some code and
you don't want it displaying x number of options etc.

HTH