Cheers Tom will give it a try. As a mater if interest, I was looking round the net and found this great acter, Peter Guinness, he was in the Big Finish Productions audio adaptation of Phantom of the Opera playing the lead. I have it, and according to my Sister he looks really dark and like something out of a Tombrader game, like an ancient king or something. Shame we couldn't get his voice, it's so awenspiring, like eating a nice chocolate then finding a bit of ice trapped inside. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Final conflict

Hi Lori,
In that case might I offer up a suggestion. in STFC 1.0 and 1.2 there
is a way to use the autopilot system to get to known sectors of space.
So if you set all of your ships to autopilot to the Klingon Empire,
for example, all of them would head to that region of space where you
would certainly encounter the Klingons in ship-to-ship combat. That
might make things easier for you until you learn how to use the
bearing system better.

HTH

Thanks Tom, I think I understand, I'm going to give the game demo another
shot, though as I said I'm not good at plotting courses rather just
randomely moving about until something comes along to shoot then I can be
all powerfull!!!  <Smile>