From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:09 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] q9

Hi.
finally beat q9.
the boss battle was tricky.
in fact it was only my good fortune with a fortune field that got me
to about 300 allowing me to beat the game with reasonable go.
I managed to get some shots in with the sling, and used my shields.
eventually I was clubbing the boss eventually he did die though I was
expecting that  I would but there you go.
wow is all I can say at this point.
but I doubt I will go any harder that game, oh man.
even at slow speed I had to use a shield or 2 in level3 of deathworld
because I was getting hammered in places but usually jumping over
things got me sorted.