Hi Alfredo,
Spoilers are solutions to puzzles or game elements that someone can't
figure out on his/her own. Giving them an exact solution to the puzzle
is what is known as a spoiler because it spoils the surprise of
solving the puzzle yourself.
The reason it is written with each letter on one line is do to the way
sighted gamers view the screen. Since they can see the screen all at
once spelling out the word spoiler that way forces them  to scroll
down below the spoiler warning to actually view the answer or solution
to the puzzle.
As far as game cheats goes that generally referes to a special cheat
code that allows you to alter the way the game is played. Such as
being able to enable endless ammo, walk through walls, become
invisible to enemies,  endless lives, whatever. there are several
types of cheats out there in various games. However, the one thing
they have in common is that they allow you to cheat in order to beat
the game.
For example, a game I use to play a long time ago, Star Wars Dark
Forces, had a number of cheat codes that allowed you to do all kinds
of crazy stuff. Like Kyle Kattern could walk into a full squad of
storm troopers who are firing away without taking damage, drop a
thermal detonator blowing up all the storm troopers, and stand there
unharmed. It was a cool cheat, but not really how the game was
designed. In short I cheated  because normally I'd have ben shot to
death by the storm troopers or ben blown to bits by dropping a
detonator without moving out of the blast range.