Hi Thomas,
My opinion, I like your idea about having a separate page for each
developer, so that user's just have to find the developer they're
interested in. And if they don't know what they're looking for or
can't remember who made a particular game, perhaps an ordered or
unordered list of each developer's games, no descriptions just game
titles, that way the user knows exactly what's going to be happening
on the next page when they click on that developer link.
Hth
Dave.