No it is a new game, written by an audiogames.net forum contributor from what I
understand.
Go to this particular topic on audiogames.net

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=3800

The link mentioned even in the first post regarding this title, will get I
think the latest version, but to play it it seems, you do need the blastbay
gamers toolkit.