well on the advice of a friend from the audiogames.net forums, I'm now giving
this another try sinse apparently the timed quests aren't too bad when youve
got used to the game, ---- and this was what frustrated the heck out of me
before. (beware spoilers below).

so far, I'm level 9, have completed the errands for the village master, done
the ghosts a favour, got the orienteering mark, got the inhailer from the boy
on the road, got the first leaf from the graveyard and the second from the
caves, ---- as well as getting the mothers portrate.

I'm now a litle stuck. The maze to the dragon is proving a right royal pest,
and though I met the gypsy woman on the road and have killed the three gypsies
she wanted, she doesn't seem to be around anymore, neither do the two blue and
red imps for dealing with the statue.

I guess the gypsy and the imps I just have to wander around until they appear
again (randomly appearing npcs are such a pest), but that maze is an absolute
terror! I got through it before, but only after a good few hours of trying, so
any tips would be appreciated, also letting me know if I've missed anything,
---- other than atraxus sinse I'm waiting until I level up to take him on.

Beware the grue!

Dark