To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] materiamagica

Hi Dark,
I notice they have 2 mp3 sound packs and 4 wav sound packs.
Rather than downloading all of them to check them out,
Does the 2 mp3 packs have the same files as the 4 wav packs?
Do you need to download all 4 of the wav packs?
I added the game to my games list based on your recommendation but I haven't tried it out yet.
thanks,
Phil