To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Contacting people who have done podcasts

Hi everyone, I just downloaded a really great podcast of the Supershot game by L-works. I hope I'm not breaking any confidentiality laws here, but I would really like to contact the person involved. I'm not really sure how to go about this though and I don't want to intrude on anyone's personal info, but just to let them know that podcast really cheered me up. I think her name is Lynne Reaper. I know this isn't strictly game related but I thought I'd give it a shot, may the mods of the gaming etha forgive me. Many thanks from Lori Duncan