You can play it at:
www.hattrick.org
Cheers

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 22-06-2010 0:00, Christopher Bartlett escreveu:
I seem to remember the existence of an internet-based simulation for
managing soccer/football teams in a virtual league, but I can't remember
where it was.  If anyone plays in one of these that works for us, could you
send me info as the World Cup has rekindled my interest in such things.

                 Chris Bartlett