From: Yohandy [mailto:yohand...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:46 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] spyware on liamerven.com!

even if the site's minor, the attacks surely aren't. if this keeps going on
people will simply stop visiting the site. I know I won't be going on it for

a while after this attack. there's this other site that I'll also not visit
that isn't related to Liam's site that's also had a bunch of hacks lately.
this site I'm referring to tried opening windows media player which is
probably not a good thing. who knows what would've happened if that had been

successful. it also tried to install some dlls and other stuff but it was
blocked by WinPatrol. good little program., I recommend everyone gets a
copy.