Hi all,
   Can someone please send me privately the cheats for the Horse Racing game?
It seams that there is a bug in the game, so it happens that when you come to
the end the game somehow continues and blocks. I arrived to the finish with
more than 130 points a few times but nothing. So please, if someone has the
cheats (not for the old version, as I hurd that there are some new cheats in
the newer one), I would apreciate it!
   Thanks in advance, and best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com