Hi all.
not sure if this is also for the registration system of rr but I decided to play today.
I put on web posting.
I get an error about trying to get my nickname then the program exits to the desktop everything looked ok. I was about to reload the program then maybe windows but I decided to check the serfvers for track and cash records.
the servers seem to have config errors.
and appear offline.
so anyone wanting to play railracer online, can't which sucks i guess for those that want to. I was bored today and decided to try to have a game like try to get back up in the ranks.
guess I won't bother now.