I wrote the letter a few days ago with no responce.
So I thought that I'd try once again.
Now here's the original letter for help.
Hi to all,
I'm thinking of up dating my philips 2909.
Someone recommended a ps3 usb gamepad.
Just was wondering if anyone from the list has one and if so, what they
think of it?
Also was looking for a layout of all of the buttons and their features and
if it has one stick or two. Also, if at all possible, a txt copy of the
manual would be nice as well.
I'm looking for something that has force feedback of course.
Then must work with the three flight simulators.
Jim Kitchen's puppy one, BPC Programs tdv and let's see if we can't get it
to work with fsx and IYP.
The jurrey is still out on fsx and IYP.
Would like it to work with aliens in the outback. Then from bsc games
classic pipe, hunter, troopanum and especially blast chamber.
The philips 2909 works greatwith puppy one and tdv, but I can't get it to
work with blast chamber and it's tricky to get it to work with the other
above mentioned games.
So was looking for some advice to up grade.
Someone told me that it does work with blast chamber. I think the problem I
was having with the philips 2909 and blast chamber is that I couldn't twist
off the valves. I couldn't even get through the practice round with the usb
handheld and that's bad enough. SMILES.
So thanks to all in advance.
Ron who would like to untie himself from the keyboard when ever possible.

Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com