From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entombed question

You can't have brawler dudes in the demo.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com