For any one that needs cool armer and cool fighter weapons, here is some. As
we're not alloud to advertize on the entombed mailing list, here are some
items. Lejendary large ash grait club. Bace damage 25 points. Wurth 172 traid
coins. Grait copper brest plate. Pritection 4 points. Minotaur made. Grait
large copper mawl. 235 Traid coins. Ettin made I think. 19 Points of damage.
Hope this soots you all.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com