Figured some people on here woud be interested. When I heard there was going to
be commentary, I was hoked immediately.
----- Original Message -----
From: clement chou
To: brandonsl...@freelists.org
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 2:23 PM
Subject: evo 2010 next week!

The biggest fighting game tournament coming up net week! The games are as
follows:

Super street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
Marve vS Capcom 2
Tatsunoko VS. Capcom
Melty Blood
Super street Fighter 2 turbo hd remix

I can't wait! One question though... the schedule for the tournament is pdt. If
I'm guessing right, this means one hour behind pacific time. Can someone
confirm? Never got to know my timezones. lol.

The website to follow is www.evo2k.com