HEY, ANY IDEAS WHAT'S NEW IN UNO3? THAT'S MY FAVOURITE GAME...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>
To: <icon-disc...@freelists.org>; <gamers@audyssey.org>
Cc: <pml...@pacmategear.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Level Star Icon and APH BraillePlus Software FromBrailleSoft

Hi. Just excited to say that BrailleSoft, this time for sure will have working software for all of our Icon and BraillePlus fans. In the plans is our nice Uno title starting both at version 3.0 on PAC Mate Omni which is a huge upgrade from its predicessor, and Icon and BraillePlus will get the exact same version 3.0 of Uno in a few months. We've also got some new exciting software in the works for all the PDA'S (including Icon and BraillePlus) we support so let's keep our eyes and ears open. When the new version of Uno is posted I will be sure to let you know. You all take care and enjoy those PDA'S!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5241 (20100630) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5241 (20100630) __________

http://www.eset.com