From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:23 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Hayden,
Good question. Actually, neither if we want the actual translation
from ancient Egyptian to English which would be Sudekh. The name Set
is actually a later version of the name translated from Coptic to
English, and is the most commonly used in Egyptian studdies. The name
Seth is a Greek translation of Coptic to Greek. Confusing enough for
you?

Smile.