Hi William,
Honestly I don't know for sure. I'm working on it plus the
side-scroller version and it is taking much longer than expected do to
a number of bugs and technical issues that popped up during the
conversion process. So it will be ready when it is ready. Sorry, I
can't be any more specific than that.
Now, if you had asked about the side-scroller version that one is
almost ready. I just let my private testers have it, they will be
testing it this week, and so therefore it is probibly ready for
release pretty soon, but the fps needs quite a lot more work done to
it before it gets released. Plus I have to run it through private
testing which will take longer.

HTH