To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 11:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] osx users wanted

Hello all.
Anyone using osx here willing to test stuff?
I've got a game or two that needs work, and ideas are plentiful, but game play needs testing.
Got rpg type stuff mostly atm, but others are in the works,
so if anyone wants to test these, let me know, and I'll send them along.
Unfortunately, these are intel only versions, as my cross compiling for ppc machines for some reason isn't working, so folks with older osx machines won't be able touse these.
But, I do need a small group of testers.
If the games work out, I will of course crosscompile them for ppc
as well as linux and windows,
but for now, osx is what I'm working with, so there we go.