Hi Muhammed,
Mind telling me how that contributes to the subject? I don't want to
sound rude, but honestly if you have nothing to say that adds to or
helps us in terms of suggestions for game pads your comment is just
taking up space in lister's inboxes with nothing constructive to say
on the matter. What I am saying is if you have nothing to add to the
subject, something that will help, please don't say it.

Thanks.